Try this nice crock pot recipe asian pork stew .... a unique one !
- 1 lb. pork (cubed)
- 2 cans golden mushroom soup
- 2 c. frozen carrots
- 2 large celery stalks (sliced)
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- 1 large broccoli floret (chopped)
- 8 large mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 can drained water chestnuts
- dash of soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder, white pepper, and lemon pepper
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
Heat soup, carrots, celery, onion, broccoli until vegetables are nearly tender (approx. 1 hour).
Add pork, mushrooms, water chestnuts, soy sauce and seasonings.Add chicken broth if too thick.
Cook 3 hrs on low. Serve over rice or noodles. Top with hard chinese noodles.
Substitute beef for pork, chicken or turkey. The nice crock pot recipe is ready to serve...the Asian style...enjoy !