Spice up your chicken with this deliciously tangy recipe.
CROCK POT RECIPES INGREDIENTS
- Meat from 1 whole chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup green chili salsa
- 2 tablespoon quick cooking tapioca
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup grated cheese (try Monterey Jack)
- 1 dozen corn tortillas
- Black olives
Tear chicken into bite size pieces, mix with soup, chili, salsa and tapioca. Line bottom of crock pot with 3 corn tortillas, torn into bite size pieces. Add 1/3 of the chicken mixture. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the onion and 1/3 of the grated cheese. Repeat layers of tortillas topped with chicken mixture, onions and cheese. Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours. Garnish with sliced black olives...And the crock pot recipe of chicken tortillas is ready to serve..enjoy it !